FAQ WHATSENDER SENDER PRO
1. Why Google Chrome give me error “Incorrect phone number” after scan QR-code?
For incorrect phone number please wait it will skip it or ensure that the first number on your bulk is a right number
2. I click Send button, it opens Whatsapp Web but it doesn’t start sending messages, why?
Please be sure that you are not using any security application or extensions in chrome as well, also try clear your cookies.
3. I don’t see the QR code in Google Chrome
-delete cookies in Chrome
-disable your proxy and antivirus
-In Chrome go in Settings > Advanced and disable Hardware acceleration
4. I have problems to import csv file with names and numbers, how can I solve it?
Be sure to import csv with the “;” separator, with names in 1st field and numbers in the 2nd field.
5. It gives error after installing: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
You have to install the .NET Framework 4.6 in your PC: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/thank-you/net46
6. I got the error “Phone number shared via url is invalid”
It means that the recipient’s number has no Whatsapp or it is inexistent or it has not the Country prefix ( +91 for India, +1 for USA..)
7. Will my Whatsapp number got banned? why this happened? how to avoid this?
IMPORTANT NOTE: WhatSender allows you to easy communicate with recipients that expect receive your messages (Eg. clients , students , patients , etc..), and it’s NOT A SPAM TOOL. We are not responsible if you got banned. To prevent blocking please use our antiban system that reduce the chances of getting blocked by 80%.
Below some tips to reduce the risk of being banned:
1. We suggest to not use your main personal account (you can use a new account number)
2- Just try to use your new account for few days sending and receiving and after sending bulk from it
3. Send account number (that you want use it to send bulk) as vcard from your personal account with friends and family ask them to save it and to message you on it
4- When you start send bulk from new account start with small bulks
5- Try to write message in a way that recipient do not report it as spam (this is the most critical issue with new accounts)
6- Try to use Multi Message and/or Spintax options on the application, which allow you to write same message in different way
7- Use anti block module application in setting (add your numbers and your friends number that you usually chat with them and set initiate dialog with them after x amount of messages)
8. Give your account more credibility by joining groups
9. Do not send more than 600 messages per hour. WhatSender has a unique capping option where you can tell WhatSender when to stop sending messages.
10. Send messages only to opt-in users
If you have any questions please contact us
WANT TO TRY ?
- What about Trial/Demo version?
Well, we don’t give trials or demo version of our complete software but we can give you 10 days of its use with limited edition in 15$
Limited Edition Means:
- With limited edition of whatsapp bulk sender You can only send 50 message per day.
- Time trial will be 10 days
If you feel satisfaction during this period you can make purchase with 10% extra off on software price ( its only for those who have trial versions ).
2. How can I apply for to get limited edition?
Click here to get payment link, once the payment done our team will send you Demo version of it within 20 minutes