SEO MARKETING TO RANK YOUR WEBSITE ON GOOGLE.
A process of improving positions in organic (non-paid) search results in google or another search engines. The higher your the website is, the more can able people see it.
For small businesses, the main SEO areas to consider will be:
- Website. A well-structured, fast, mobile-friendly website is essential.
- Content. Your content should be right and help demonstrate why a customer should choose you.
- Content marketing. Informational blog content can put you in front of a wider audience.
- On-page. Basic optimization is important so think page titles and meta descriptions.
- Local SEO. Local businesses need to consider local SEO best practices.
- Authority building. Links are still highly correlated with strong search engine results.
- Credibility. Case studies, portfolios, reviews and testimonials help you clinch the deal.
SEO can be complicated. So understanding your current situation and marketplace is key to making the right decisions. And fortunately, for smaller businesses we can often strip away much of the complexity, and the conversation ends up being about content, links and website design.
Best SEO tools every business should know
If you are going to have a go yourself, then there are some tools you can use to help provide information on what you can easily optimize. Many of the big tools will have a monthly fee, and before long, putting a toolset together could cost as much as a reasonably priced SEO provider, so you have to take that into consideration.
- Screaming Frog — SEO Spider. This really is the SEO Swiss Army knife, and it will give you intel on broken links, page titles, meta descriptions, URLs and so much more. The tool is free for up to 500 pages, so most small businesses should have no costs here. However, at only £149 for the year, it comes in way cheaper than any of the typical SEO tools.
- Moz.com. Moz builds on the crawling tool of Screaming Frog and presents issues in a prioritized format. There are also other tools to do keyword research, rank tracking and link analysis. Moz.com is a well-rounded SEO toolset. It certainly won’t do the SEO for you, but it does a really good job of pointing you in the right direction. Moz Pro has a 30-day free trial, so you can likely get in to make some improvements to your site and get out without generating any costs.
- Google Search Console. This one is free and provides diagnostic information direct from the horse’s mouth. It won’t rank your site for you, but it will help you identify potential areas for improvement.
- Ubersuggest. Ubersuggest is a powerful keyword research tool that taps into the myriad search suggestions to help you identify a broader range of keywords you can target.
- Answer The Public. Answer the Public again uses keyword search data, but it uses where, which, who, what, when and why prefixes to provide commonly asked questions. This is very powerful for identifying the questions your prospective customers have so that you can target them with content.
- Google. Often the best source of information is simply the search engine itself. Who are your competitors? Where are they mentioned? Who are the biggest ranking sites in your industry? To truly understand which sites Google finds authoritative in your space, what better way to answer that question than to Google it?
- Majestic/Ahrefs. Both of these tools will give you information on who links to your competitors, and this can provide some simple direction for a link- and authority-building campaign.
Note: None of these tools will do SEO marketing for you. At best, they provide direction. However, SEO is one of those areas where there is always something you could be doing to improve your standing, so if you are stuck for ideas, these tools will deliver in spades.
Small business SEO marketing tips & checklist
Over at my agency, Bowler Hat, we have just compiled a comprehensive list of 30 small business SEO tips to radically improve your SEO in 30 days.
The following are 10 of my favorites and should be easily actionable with a bit of research:
- Register with Google Search Console.
- Register with Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Claim or create a Google My Business listing.
- Conduct keyword research.
- Organize keywords by page.
- Target long-tail keywords.
- Test your keywords with PPC.
- Optimize your page titles.
- Optimize your meta descriptions.
- Request links from business partners.
SIX EASY WAYS TO GET TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEB SITE.
These six actionable SEO tips are the best place to start — small changes can transform your traffic. (SEO-MARKETING) (SEO OPTIMIZATION)
1. Monitor all changes.
No matter which SEO tips you choose to implement first, the single most important thing to do is monitor those changes. If you’re not seeking professional help, this means accomplishing the following:
Decide on a metric to use to monitor your traffic. Is it newsletter sign-ups, product purchases, keyword rankings, or percentage of people who return to your website?
Start using at least one of the recommended SEO tools to help you rank higher in Google to monitor your progress.
Implement one change at a time. How can you know what is working if you do everything at once?
2. Create a clear site structure.
It doesn’t matter how many SEO tips you implement on your website if it isn’t structured in a way that’s easy for search engine crawlers and users to navigate. For small businesses with new websites, this means creating a hierarchy that includes:
Internal linking that reaffirms the site structure
Crawlers and humans both love hierarchy: Having a clear site structure accomplishes your two main objectives. First, Google crawlers can quickly understand your content and rank it accordingly. Second, humans can navigate it easily, making them more likely to stay on your website, buy something from it, or return to it in the future.
If your site structure is unclear, Google crawlers could miss some of your content, making it impossible for people to search for it in the first place. Bad site structure also leaves your visitors confused and likely to go somewhere else. This will translate to less time spent per visitor, lower conversion rates for online retailers and less traffic as Google demotes your website based these statistics
3. Prioritize content creation.
Creating quality content is one of the top SEO marketing trends in 2019, whether you’re a small or large business. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Google algorithms consider content quality more than ever before. This means creating content that matches your keywords, headlines, and meta descriptions.
Long form content will rank higher than short form.
Writing should appeal to readers, not robots. Google algorithms are getting so sophisticated that they penalize content for keyword stuffing, a tactic designed to appeal to algorithms rather than people.
Content doesn’t just mean text, either. Videos have significant engagement, and photos are equally important.
Keep in mind that the ideal content for your website will depend on your type of traffic. Test out different styles and monitor traffic to see what your audience wants from your website.
4. Focus on building both internal and external links.
Building a network of internal and external links is a constant process. Whether you’re an entrepreneur with a less-than-perfect existing site or you’re a small business building a brand new one, one of the best SEO tips is to structure your links a little every day.
Use internal linking to create site structure: For starters, it’s important to internally link every new piece of content. Otherwise, it becomes orphaned content. This means that it’s disconnected from the rest of your site. Orphaned content is difficult for Google crawler and visitors to find. If a piece of content isn’t connected to the rest of your website, crawlers can either miss it or will consider it less important, thereby ranking it lower.
Build a network of high-quality external backlinks: Backlinks are a key factor that search engines use to evaluate your website. But today, backlink quality rather than quantity is more important than ever. Instead of spending money on cheap links that will negatively affect your traffic, website owners should create quality content that will solicit backlinks on its own and build relationships with businesses big and small in relevant fields can help you grow your backlink profile.
Though buying links may have been an effective tool in the early days of search engine optimization, black hat SEO tricks like this no longer work. In fact, buying low-quality links in bulk is a sure way to have Google demote your website, which will decrease your traffic. When choosing your next SEO firm, make sure they’re not doing anything resembling that.
5. Delete anything that slows down your site.
One of the top SEO tips for gaining and maintaining traffic is improving site speed. Google has made it known that site speed is a factor in ranking websites. And research also shows that a half a second delay in page load time translated to a 20 percent decrease in traffic. For entrepreneurs, this means that cutting out elements that slow down your website is key to customer and search engine satisfaction. Some effective tools include:
Cashing your browser
Getting rid of unnecessary elements in CSS
6. Always consider mobile first.
Google rolled out mobile first indexing in the summer of 2018. But designing websites for mobile has been a focal point for web designers since mobile traffic outpaced desktop in 2016. Still, whether you’re designing a website or creating content, it’s important to design a responsive mobile website — even if you’re designing it on a desktop computer. This means placing even more emphasis on mobile UX and mobile-oriented site structure.
Optimizing your website can be a massive undertaking — but that doesn’t mean that you have to (or should) do it all at once. The best place to start is by focusing on key SEO tips and addressing issues within your website one by one.
No matter where you are in the process of optimizing your website, make sure that you approach it methodically. Monitor everything you do so that you can replicate your success with future businesses.
THERE ARE MORE WAYS TO GET TRAFFIC FOR FREE WITHOUT DOING SEO
FACEBOOK EXTRACTOR Helps you extract real numbers and emails of people from almost any pages/groups of facebook, it is not just limited to extract from pages or group but can also extract from the UID’s and From your friends of friend.
Thus, you can use those numbers to market your content or sell your offers on Whatsapp through Whatsapp marketing software that helps you send thousands of messages to people and get them engaged.